viernes, 28 de junio de 2019

HUSH, HUSH

Hello;


This is a book.

"hush, hush" is a book. Exactly my favorite book.

I could say that this was the book that introduce me in the reading world. Technically is true, but not one hundred percent, because previously I read other book named "Ghost Girl".
But "hush, hush" is special.

This was the 2nd book that I decided read on my own (apart of the school books).

But I don't buy this book... this book came to me.
In my 13st birthday my uncle give me "hush, hush".
He said me: "The saleswoman said me that this is a book very popular into the teenagers, so I bought it".

I don't remember my exact reaction in that moment, but I was ver happy with my new book. I took the book and read the back cover... and like by magic I was facinated with what it related. I started to read the book inmediatly (yess, in that precise moment).

And... well... I finished the book that same day.

It was really crazy. And maybe very obssesed... I think.

BUT! Even so I enjoyed every part of the book, every word, every paragraph, every dialogue... all! But yess, I admit that was very crazy. I read for first time so fast. Definitly with passion (too much).

"hush, hush", very basicly is a story about Fallen Angels. But is not only this, because it have romcance, mistery, drama, fantasy... is the best!
In theory is a book with many tipycal "cliches" like all others teen books. But anyway is exciting, interesting, trappering, enveloping and so much more.

Since the first time that I read it, I have read it nine times more. Ten in total.
And well, now this is a saga of four book. All equally good.
... And now was confirmed the film (I only hope that they don't do it wrong)

Definitly is a book that all lover of the supernatural should read.


1 comentario: