jueves, 27 de junio de 2019

My Best Friend (BFF)

Hello;

In my life I have a person very special: My Best Friend.

Her name is Camila and she is a person very important to me. 
We have a story quite long about how we become friends.


I will tell the story for steps:

We met around of the 5 or 6 yeras old. 
We were in the same school ("P" school) for 5 year, but we don't were together all this time. 
First we got together only in kinder. After, was in 4th Grade.
Then she changed of school (at "B" school) and we lost touch.
Three years passed and I changed of school (at "G" school).
But it turn out that one year before she changed school again. At "G" school!
Then now we were in the same school again!. It's like the destiny.
But we don't get together inmediatly.
In my 2nd year in the "G" school, we begin to get together again. 


And since then we don't separe anymore.
Well, obviuosly when the school ended, and the University started, we saw each other less.
But even so we are Best Friends yet.
We always support each other. And we see us little, but when we meet is as if the time had not passed.
And we do meetings and improvised pijamadas (the best ones)

Now we have 5 year of friends.
Our Friendship Aniversary is on 31st, Agosto.
And this year we turn 6 years!

But is not really necesary count every year, because this is a Frienship FOR LIFE <3.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario