sábado, 8 de junio de 2019

A walk for do Again...

Hello;

I have a memory.

Many years ago, when I was a child, my family (my mom, my dad, my brother, my sister, my aunt, my uncle, my cousin, my grandmother and my gradfather) and me were going to Las Termas de Chillan frequently for the summer vacations.
This is a place very beautiful if you like the nature. Everything is forest and hills, rivers, clean air... I love it!! (and is so quiet)

Well, when I was around 12 years old, we went there in the summer. We rent two cabins and we stayed in this place like two weeks.
In all this time we did many things and we visted places like the hot springs, different rivers, and obviously Chillan and its surroundings.

One day, after lunch, my uncle said "Let's walk to the top of the hill". And we did it! This was amazing!

We walk so much in the hills, inside the woods.

But I have a special memory in these walk travels: I remember one day (I think was the first day that we went to walk.. but I don't really sure) that all we (except my grandparents) went to explored the territory, and discovered new things. This day was very magic.
We walk through a path of hanging branches and other path with flowers on the ground. It was exceptionally gorgeous. It was like a fantasy world.
Finally, we found a big, gigantic, enormous TREE! With a width trunk, long limbs and big and tangled roots. This was undoubtedly really majestic.

Imagen relacionada
I would like show you the photo that my dad took me with this exceptional discovery, but I don't know where are the photos of this travel (*I'm crying*). For now I will put a picture of a tree similar to the one I found.




(I could not catch a photo that did it justice (*I'm crying again*))

2 comentarios: