jueves, 27 de junio de 2019

An Artist that I WOULD See...

Hello;

First of all, I should say that I don't have a favorite Group, Band or  Musical Artist.

Secondly, I will tell that I never have gone to a concert. None kind of concert.

And Third: Go to a concert is not a activity that capt so much my atention unless that I'm going to see someone that I really want to see.

I know, all this is a lot of strange, but this don't means that I wouldn't want to go to a concert. Or that I don't listen music, or that I don't have artists that I like. To the contrary, I seriuosly enjoy listen music. REALLY!

I think that I am more of those persons that listen a bit of everything, and that every so often they become temporarily obsessed with some genre or new artist discovered. But finally I always come back to the same music.

But well, some of the artists and groups that "more" I like (because I like the most of his songs) are: Linkin Park, Ed Sheeran, Alex Ubago, Chayanne and Juanes. Principally.
I am sure that I would enjoy to go to a concert of someone of this artists that I mention, but it doesn't seem so so exiting.

Then...


A concert that I would like to go for real is the Lollapalooza. Because this is an event that have many artists and groups of diferents genres of music and you can go to see who you want. It's great.



Also I really really would like to go to see a Electronica concert, like of Alan Walker or Marshmello. That would be very crazy!!


All the lights, all the sound, all the people jumping and dancing, the euphoria of the moment. That would be A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.

I'm feeling exited only of think on this!!!




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario