jueves, 27 de junio de 2019

Photograph Camera

Hello;

Today the technology is a basiclly element in the life of the whatever person, especially a who born in this century.

Well, yess, I born in the past millenium, but only for two years (in 1998). Even so I can't considerate to me like a technologic person. In general I don't use so much the typical technological devices. I don't watch so much the TV, almost don't use my computer, nor I know use very well a Play Station. What I use the most is the cell phone, but it is by habit, because sometime I leave it aside too. 

I think that the two technological things that more I like is: 

1. The photograph camera 
Maybe include the cell phone camera.. but more like a professional camera.. or however type of photograph camera.

2. A music player 
Like a mp3/mp4, an iPod... and the music player of cell phone.

Well, if we think better... the cell phone is really an artifact very complete in every way. And for this reason I could considerate like my favorite technological artifact. But I feel that it isn't.
The problem is that I think that the music is something basic and important in many ways in my life, but....

I choose the Photograph Camera.


When I was around 15 years old I recived a camera on Christmas. This was not a professional camera, but I was very very happy with it.
I walked with the camera wherever and I took photos to all.

And well, I think that since then I love take photos. But now I don't have a camera, then I take the pictures with my cell phone (and I take a picture whenever I see the opportunity)
But I will love have a professional camera. It's like a little dream.

And all this is because I love capture special situations, beautifull places or only simple things from an angle in that all can looks wonderful. Finally they become beautiful memories.

... The Photograph is really amazing!!


2 comentarios:

  1. Cata I love capture special moments too!! I think that take pictures is honest art. xx

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Awww, we should capture a photo someday :D

    ResponderEliminar