viernes, 24 de mayo de 2019

One of my Hobbies

Hello;

In my free time I can consider myself a big Reader.

I'll tell you my story of how this started.
Well, when I was like 13 years old I began to read. I had a back injury and for this reason I couldn't play in the breakes with all my friends.
Then, I read.

First my parents gave me a book that I want about a girl. She died at the beginning of the story eating a gummy bear. I know, it is so strange.
But later, on my birthday, my uncle give me a fantasy book about Fallen Angeles. This book was so good to me, that I finished loveing to read.

Since then I have read many book of all types, all kinds.
Simply I love to read. I always read when I can... and when I can't too.
I can read in whichever situation. I read: on my bed, in the livingroom, in bus, in the pool, in the beach, in the car traveling, on vacations, eating (but with care), in the midle of a lot of commotion, with music... in all the possible ways!!


For me to read is like a distraction of all the things in the reality. I can immerse myself in a new and fascinating world with stories and adventures. All things are possible in these worlds!


I can read, fantasy, mystery, suspense, sci-fi, romance. I LOVE the physical books, but I can read on the internet too. For example, in general I read physical books, but I also read mangas (it is like a Japanese Comic) then I read always on pages of internet.

And then, basically I read whatever, whenever, whichever, for the time that I can (It can be for minutes or for hours), sometimes all days, sometimes once or twice in the week. And I only need a book or my cell phone or something I want to read. It is very sporadic!

And you?... Do you like read?


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario