viernes, 17 de mayo de 2019

A Family Photograph :3

Hello;

I would to tell you about a photo very special to me.



This is a family photo. It is very old for me because in this picture I had around four years old. In it appears my grand parents (parents of my dad), my brother, my cousin and me.

I was very little in this picture and for this I don't have in my memory the rememberance of the moment when this photo was taken. But I can imagine the context because my mom told me many storys of the things that I don't remember. Then:

When I was a kid, my family (my parents and my brother... and now my sister) and me traveled very frequetly to the natal city of my father (Talca) because in this city we have many family. And we went to stay always to my Grand Parents House, and in this house also live my cousin and my uncle (brother of my dad). My aunt (sister of my dad) traveled too. And we all celebrated different celebrations like Chrismas, the 18 of September, New Year, birthdays, Easter and others. I think that this photo was taken on a New Year, and that who took it was me uncle. I don't know really why but I feel this.

This photo was taken possibly in 2000. Today, I can't take other photos like this because my grand mother doesn't stay with us in the present, and for this reason when I see this photo now I feel that it is an important moment in the memories of my childhood, that I do not remember but that was captured in a pretty photograph.



3 comentarios: