sábado, 18 de mayo de 2019

My Dream Job

Hello;

In the future, if I could, I would to be a WRITER. Is my dream job!

First: I love read all type of books. Fantasy, ci-fi, suspense, horror, mistery, love, romantic comedy and many others.
In my free time I'm alway read a book, whichever.
Well, in differents moments I like to read differnt genre of books depending on that I want to read in that moment. But in general I read Fantasy in any moment.


Second: I love to write my owns stories. I don't think than this is an easy job for many reasons. You need be a creative person because you will have that invent many (many) stories and things in this stories, characters, places, aventures, plots... you will have to create a world in your mind!!

And then...

Third: Create a world is not enough because you must also know how to write it. A person who wants to be a writer will have to be able to write the story in a good sequence so that it makes sence and coherence.
But when someone create a storie is not necesary keep an order in the steps of the creation process. You can to write like you want.
For example, I write many notes of alls the ideas that I have in differents moments or things that I see in my dreams and then with this I creat a story (or some) and write it.

I can do all this things, and for this reason I think I would be a good writer. I have a very active imagination, I know how write a story, I create differents worlds in my mind easly all the time... and I love it!!

One of my greatest inspirations in this world of writers is J.K. Rowling. She is the creator of the Harry Potter's world, and I not only love this saga, I also admire his creation and his imagination.

I would love be a writer now but is a job that need many time and dedication. For this, I think it will take a little time (not very short) but that someday...

... I will be a writer.

1 comentario: