jueves, 8 de agosto de 2019

A Family Meal...

Hello;

In my chilhood I have very special moments with my family that I save with much love. But I have a memory that I remember like a very pretty and nice day.
I don't remember so clearly this day, but I remember this:

When I was around 12 years old, on the 18th of September Vacations my family (my parents, and my brother and sister) and me went to Talca for this week, and same as all years.
We were going to my grandmom's house. And in this house lived (at that time) my Grandmother, my Grandfather, my uncle and my cousin.

So, one day after September 18 (because this day is my grandfather's birthday) we all met with more family (my great aunt and two cousins) and then we went to a plot of land of my uncle's.


The plot was very extensive, with a lot of grass and trees, and the day was very sunny.


The meal was a little desorganized. My dad, with my granfather and my uncle prepared a barbecue, vegetable kebabs and we carried meat and cheese empanadas too.

Meanwhile, my cousin and me flew a kite. And the winter put the kite infront of the sun... and I almost went blind!
Later all play a traditional and old play that my dad teach us.

I don't remember so much this day, but I know that I eat much delicious food and that we play and run for all the plot.

And finally, in the night, before come back to home, I remember that we did a big campfire under the stars.

This was the best way of end this GREAT DAY!!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario