jueves, 22 de agosto de 2019

A Villian that I LIKE...

Hello;

Well, I don't really "like" this villian, but I even so can hate them. He is this types of villians that is the GREATEST VILLIAN of this movie, but you can hate them for differents reasons.

And this villian is....


LORD VOLDEMORT

(Or Tom Marvolo Riddle)

Lord Voldemort is the principal villian of the Harry Potter Saga (books and movies). Along of this movies the story present you many and differents villians, but Voldemort is THE VILLIAN. 
Without him probably we don't have a story to tell, and in this magic, fantasy, fictitious world a catastrophe wouldn't happen.

I saw this villian/movie for first time when I was very little, in fact I was so so little that I couldn't really understen the plot of the movie.
But I would can say that the first time that I remember was around to when I went on 1st Grade of the school (probably... mabye I have a more old remember, I don't know exactly).

The interesting of Lord Volvemort, and the reason for that I think that is not a horrible villian, is His Past. His past help you to understand that he is not just because.
I'm not justifying it, but he suffered so much in his chilhood. 
He was abandoned by his family.
And lived in a orphanage. 

And he HATE the world for this reason.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario