jueves, 29 de agosto de 2019

My Best HOLIDAY...

Hello;

Around about 2012, when I was 14 years old, my family and me went to Las Termas De Chillan in the summer vacations. Specifically we went to a cabin that we have in this area.
And I remember that this was the first time that we went to "The Cabin", when this was newly built (because building it took a long time).

The trip between Santiago and Chillan is around seven hours. I'm not really sure if it was for this reason, but we stayed there for two weeks. But it was even longer, because we met with more family in the way.

In this travel I went with my mom, my dad, my brother, my sister (we are from Santiago), and my uncle, my cousin, my grandfather and my grandmother (they are from Talca).

I think that this was one of my best, and my favorite travels in a holiday for differents reasosns:

1st. We visited many places, like two or three diferent thermal springs. And one of them had a water slide. But the big pool was the better part.

2nd. We ate some things very delicious. We ate "Mote con Huesillo" (but I ate without Huesillo), it was so cold and sweet. Also we drank a milkshake of berrys, and I loved it.

3rd. And the best part was visiting the surrounding places. For example, we walk for the forest, and we discovered places so beautiful. Also we went to the river and I found amazing stones. And we bathed there because in the summer this is a very hot place.

But in the night it is quite the opposite. The weather is so cold!! And we wraped up and we went out to see the stars.

Probably this last was the BEST part of all the travel.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario