jueves, 12 de septiembre de 2019

A Family member

Hello;

I love all the memebers in my family, but today I want to talk about especificly of one person:

My Cousin.

His name is Felipe, and he is 23 years old..
In fact his birthday was three days ago (in the 9th September).

Our relationship is very close, he is my more closer cousin.
First. because he is the son of the brother of my father.
And second, just because.

We don't see each other very often, because he lives in Talca.
(My dad is of Talca, then his father, my uncle is of Talca too, and they live there)

Even so, in general, we see in the holydays (but not always).
And in the rest of time we talk for Whatsapp from time to time.

He is a person very important to me because is a brother to me.
Since I have memory we always played meny many plays like, hide and seek, or play station, or we play in the pool, or with the ball... and many plays more. We played whatever thing.

We grow up together, then his existence is very important to my for many reasons.
I have so much memories with him.

And I remember one day in the summer vacation, around of the year 2012, when we have 14 and 12 years old (more or less) and as he is a little more old that me, sometimes I was influenced to him. And this day He had the idea of not dream this nigth and see the twilight in the morning.
But finally I was very sleepy and we went to sleep.
Equally is a good an fany memory.

And I hope do many memories more.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario