martes, 8 de octubre de 2019

My First Birthday

Hello;

I don't know if this count like remember, but now I want to talk about my first bithday.

I only can to talk about this because my mom tell me about this moment. 
I don't rememeber anything about this day.
But my parents have some photos and one video of this "event".
I have not seen this things for a long time. But I will talk about what I remember of the memory.

Really this was a simple celebration.

I am the eldest of my brothers and me, and for this I was the first babe of my parents.
In this time we were a family of only three persosns: My dad, my mom and me.
And when I born my parents lived with my great-granmother. Then, I lived in these house around of three years (when my brother born).

Well, this was a winter day (24th, June), was cloudy, and I suppose that cold, because in the video all we are warp up.
In my first celebration for exist in this world we were: My great-grandmother, my mom, my dad, one uncle and me. Only we.

I know that they sang me the "Happy Birthday" song, with a sponge cake (I still didn't have teeth).
I had gifts (of wich I don't remember).
And, if I remember correctly, I think that when they sing me "Hapy Birthday" song I began to cry.
(I'm sorry, I don't knew why they sang)

And, that is all. 
I only thinked that would interesting try to remember my first birthday, because is a situation in our lifes that no one really remember, and probably in the future I could forget this too.

(If I found a picture of this day I will put here)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario