jueves, 10 de octubre de 2019

A Sight to the Future...

Hello;

"The Future"...
The future offers you an unlimited amount of possibilities that you could imagine.
Well, I think that the future is totally unpreductable.
I can do plans to the future, but I can't even know what will happen tomorrow.
This is a first indication very disconcerting.

I think that the first part is have aspirations to the future, goals, and some plans... but above all live the present thinking in a near future.

For example, now (probably) we can say that the wolrd is dying.
Then, in 30 years more... I don't really know how will is the wolrd. Maybe is a horrible future, maybe is a utopic future. (sorry, the books stories influence me a little jeje)
I DON'T KNOW.

Then, 10 years is less time... 
If I think, in 10 years in the future I think that the wolrd will be hotter, less green, more little, more dry.... more ugly.
Probably, the society (just maybe) will be more tolerant, more comprehensive, more consciuos, more including.... I hope.
Or also could be quite the opposite.

The people sometimes is contradictory.
Like Einstein said: "Human stupidity knows no bounds"

But...
If I think in 10 years in the future in my life, I could say that I will am an Architect, I would like to have a book (yes, my own book). Probably I will have a boyfirend or a husband (I don't know).
Maybe we could have a child.
And obviously I will live in my own house (or apartment).
I think that probably I will am a person that will do many things like work, because always I have been MULTIFACETED.

I remember that some years ago I had a "Life Plan" or something like that. But today I can say that plan died. More and less, or at least the deadlines. But this not affect to me. Just understended that the life doesn't work as a schedule to meet. 
It's freer. And I like it.

... But if I really think in the future like a very unlikely probability... in MY future... I only think one thing:
Whaterver thing that I will doing in that moment... 
I hope to be HAPPY ^-^

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario