jueves, 10 de octubre de 2019

A challenge that I Overcame...

Hello;

When I was child, in the school, I couldn't write or elaborate on the answers in the exams.

This was a very very VERY dificult to me.
And in the Language class I really couldn't do practically nothing.
This was something that prevented me express myself in anything that I could think about any topic.

Then...
When I was in 7th grade, my Language teacher was very strict with everything related to writing.
She said me: "You need think what you feel about something, you can try to express this thinkings in words, and then you will could capture it in the paper".
Back then, I thought that these was imposible to me. 
Initially I seriously wanted to hate this teacher. But, I couldn't. 
Because she was a VERY stric teacher, (and because I hated to write) but she had a big heart.
She believed in me.
Probably the easyest part to learn to write was the works about diferents books.
Because I love reading, and starting there was less difficult and unknown.
And she said: "It's a matter of practice".
I tryed, tryed, and tryed....
And slowly I could to write more and more.

Finaly the teacher said me that I was her student that better write.
It was a hard road, but it was worth it.
And I was rewarded for it (only to learn).

Then: I overcame that obstacle and reached a great goal that seemed unattainable.

And... today, write is one of the things that I enjoy doing the most.

1 comentario: