viernes, 12 de abril de 2019

Cities I'd like to visit...

Hello;

One of the countries that I'd love to visit most is Japan. Because I think that the japanise culture is very extensive and beautiful in so many ways.

I don't know really many places in the japanise cities, but I grew up watching Japanise Animation, more known as Anime, and for this reason I feel so near to all the japanise traditions and other things of this culture.

I would like to stay one day in Japon form New Year, go to visit a temple, eat traditional sweets in Osakka and use a yukata in Hakone, like other nipon persons.

Also, I'd like to visit many places of Japan for the architecture in these cities. For example: Fushimi Inari Taisha, in Kioto and walk under the tunnel of arcs;

Other cities in Japan that I'd like to visit are: Tokyo, Kobe and Nagoya.

And finally I think that I would like to vist all the places shown in the animes that I have seen in my life (and it is many many places).

Resultado de imagen para japon inari taisha
(Inari Taisha)

And you? Would you be interested to visit Japan?

3 comentarios:


  1. I like the idea of ​​living a new year in Japan, let's go together !!
    xx, Clau

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I went to Japan in 2017, it's an amazing place. I visited Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, Hiroshima, Miyajima and Matsuyama. I would love to go back.

    ResponderEliminar